Thursday 4 April 2013

Overwhelming feeling but wanting to make the change


The conference sessions were really good, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with all the new technology and exciting thigs that can be done with learners. However my knowledge of how all this works is very limited. How can I get on board and get together with teacher librarians who feel the same?
Where do I begin???

I want to make ebooks with my learners using the ipads, but have to learn to do this myself with confidence. Is there a workshop where I can attend for a few sessions in order to learn this skill?
I want to learn all the new IT jargon.

Image source: http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2009/100-best-blogs-for-librarians-of-the-future/



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a free online course on digital storytelling: The course starts on 15th April (soon!) and http://schoolnetsa.blogspot.com/p/courses.html is where you can get the full details, including what is going to be covered each week, and the link to sign up.

    ReplyDelete